Organic LingZhi Extract Powder + LingZhi Broken Spores Powder
Our Health Care Expert
Food for Health Maintenance, Nourishing and Longevity
Product Code: C002
60 capsules x 350 mg
Ingredients: Each capsule 350mg contains:
Ganoderma lucidum Fruit Body Extract Powder 300mg
Ganoderma lucidum Spores Powder 50mg
KKM certification: MAL17097002TC
Recommended Usage: Adult: Take 1 Capsule, 2 times daily after meal.
Storage: Keep out of reach from children. Store below 30°C. Protect from light and moisture.
Ganoderma lucidum is known as LingZhi in Chinese and Reishi in Japanese. Ganoderma lucidum is one of the most commonly used medicinal mushroom, and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine as a tonic and sedative in Asian countries, including China, Japan and Korea over the past two millennia. The fruiting bodies, mycelia and spores of LingZhi contain approximately 400 different bioactive compounds, included polysaccharides, triterpenoids, nucleotides, sterols, steroids, fatty acids, proteins or peptides and trace elements. It has long been recognized by Chinese medical professionals as a valuable herbal medicine in treating a number of different illnesses.
The Science Behind LingZhi
Shizhen Li, a highly influential doctor in Chinese medicine from the Ming Dynasty (1368–1644 A.D.), recorded the effectiveness of Lingzhi in his famous book, Ban Chao Gang Moo (“Comprehensive Pharmacopoeia”), and stated that taking Lingzhi over the long-term would build a strong, healthy body
and assure longevity1. It has been known to have numerous pharmacological effects including immuno-modulating, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anti-diabetic, anti-oxidative and radical-scavenging, and anti-aging effects2. Enormous scientific studies revealed that the extracts of G. lucidum possessed significant anti-tumor3,4, immunomodulating4, anti-diabetic5, and wound healing (Cheng et al., 2013), and neuritogenic7 activities, and protects the cellular DNA from radiotherapy and accidental radiation exposure8.
Benefits of LingZhi:
Regulate Blood Sugar Level
Regulate Blood Pressure
Regulate Blood Lipids
Increase Blood Oxygen Level
Enhance Cardiovascular System
Who Needs LingZhi?
Overweight / Obese
Chronic Diseases Patient*
*Please consult pharmacist/nutritionist
1. Xie, J.T., Wang, C.Z., Wicks, S., Yin, J.J., Kong, J., Li, J., Li, Y.C., Yuan C.S. (2006). Ganoderma lucidum extract inhibits proliferation of SW 480 human colorectal cancer cells. Exp Oncol. 28(1):25–29.
2. Sanodiya BS, Thakur GS, Baghel RK, Prasad GB, Bisen PS. (2009). Ganoderma lucidum: a potent pharmacological macrofungus. Curr Pharm Biotechnol., 10(8):717-742.
3. Nonaka, Y., Shibata, H., Nakai, M., Kurihara, H., Ishibashi, H., Kiso, Y., … Abe, S. (2006). Anti-tumor activities of the antlered form of Ganoderma lucidum in allogeneic and syngeneic tumor-bearing mice. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 70(9), 2028-34.
4. Lin, Z. B., & Zhang, H. N. (2004). Anti-tumor and immunoregulatory activities of Ganoderma lucidum and its possible mechanisms. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 25(11):1387-95.
5. Ma, H. T., Hsieh, J. F., & Chen, S. T. (2015). Anti-diabetic effects of Ganoderma lucidum. Phytochemistry, 114, 109-13.
6. Cheng, P., Phan, C., Sabaratnam, V., Abdullah, N., Abdulla, M. A., & Kuppusamy, U. R. (2013). Polysaccharides-rich extract of Ganoderma lucidum (M. A. Curtis : Fr.) P. Karst accelerates wound healing in Streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013:671252.
7. Seow, S. L. S., Naidu, M., David, P., Wong, K.-H., & Sabaratnam, V. (2013). Potentiation of neuritogenic activity of medicinal mushrooms in rat pheochromocytoma cells. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 13(1), 157.
8. Pillai, T. G., Savi, V. P., Maurya, D. K., Nair, C. K. K., & Janardhanan, K. K. (2006). Prevention of radiation induced damages by aqueous extract of Ganoderma lucidum occurring in southern parts of India. Current Science, 91(3), 341-344.
Chin Fook xxx 04-08-2018, 08:00:20 AM
Tan Heng xxx 03-08-2018, 04:06:19 PM
My daughter's cough relief with LingZhi Cap 1 aday!